Exchange programs, double degrees and bilateral agreements

Students from partner universities wishing to come to an INSA school as part of an exchange or double-degree program should contact the international relations office of their home university. You can also contact INSA international offices.

International tracks

The online applications calendar for 1st year intake (Sept.) opens on the beginning of November of the previous year.

See the different application deadlines at (in French only).

Other courses

Applications for BEng, research master’s programs, PhDs and other postgraduate degrees should be addressed directly to the INSA school offering the course.

If you wish to apply to the "classical training" you can apply for the first, second and third Year of training. Please note that you must prove your fluency in French. More information on our French website.