The twelve hundred years old city of Fes with its medina, classified since 1980 as World Heritage of Humanity by Unesco, its university university la Quaraouiyne, one of the oldest in the world, and its thriving economic hub embodies all the traditional values of human openness and cultural symbiosis of Morocco, based on mutual respect and influence of the differences in culture and civilization of the region.
THE + OF INSA Euro-MEditerranEAN
- First International INSA located in Fez, imperial city and cultural capital of Morocco.
- Multicultural and multilingual engineering education for a high international mobility.
- Recognized, internationally accredited and innovative education
- Strong partnerships with companies and cutting-edge research.
- A new and ecological campus of 27 hectares, at the heart of the EuroMedTech consortium of universities.
teachers and staff