Valenciennes is a human-sized northern metropole located between Paris and Brussels, with historic tradition in fine arts and a valued identity in sustainable transport and mobility of the future.
THE + OF INSA Hauts-de-France
- A green campus of 45 hectares equipped with numerous sports facilities and a wellness course of 7 km.
- A thriving and diversified community life: arts, sports, music, sustainable development.
- High-level technological platforms : experimentation center for sustainable buildings, mobile and collaborative robotics, virtual reality, augmented reality, additive manufacturing.
- An international "technopolis" for sustainable mobility and transport with an experimentation and demonstration track for intelligent transport systems.
- Located at the heart of France's leading territory for railway and automotive industries.
- Valenciennes, a human-sized and artistic city, nicknamed the Athens of the North.
year of creation