Rennes is the 10th largest city in France and it has the 6th largest student population. It is an internationally renown center for higher education and research with 400,000 inhabitants, 70,000 students and 4,500 researchers.
THE + OF INSA Rennes
- A green campus of 17 hectares.
- Close partnerships with socio-economic players.
- Hybrid training in management, architecture, political science, etc.
- Rennes, 4th best student city in France.
- 40 associations and clubs on campus and 7 major cultural, artistic and sporting events.
Graduates in 2018
Teachers and staff
graduates since 1966