The INSA Group uses your personal data to carry out its training and research activities, as well as its external relations. The establishment makes the commitment that this data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (European regulation 2016/679) and the French Loi Informatique et Libertés du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée (ie. Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended).
In order to ensure optimal protection of the personal data collected, the INSA Group commits :
- to respect the principle of proportionality between the purpose of the processing operations and the data processed,
- to inform you about the processes of your personal data,
- to take the appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the availability, confidentiality and security of data,
- to supervise data transfers,
- to limit the retention of data while respecting legal archiving obligations,
- to warn the CNIL and warn you, depending on the risk, in the event of a data breach,
- to enter into contracts with subcontractors to ensure that they act in accordance with European regulations.
- to enforce the exercise of your rights
In compliance with the GDPR, you benefit from:
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time,
- the rights of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability
To exercise your rights or for any question related to data processing, you can contact the IT department at the following email email@example.com
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
By continuing to browse this site, you agree that cookies may be used to generate audience statistics, improve your user experience and provide you with personalized content.
Cookies are used, as part of the use of the website, in order to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for browsing, the connection mode, the type and the internet browser version, the operating system).